The Library is happy to offer contact-free curbside services
MONDAY - FRIDAY 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Available Services Include:
- Pick-up holds or other requested library materials
- Pick-up virtual programming kits
- Faxing Services*
- Copying Services*
- Printing Services*
*Please call ahead for details/instructions
Introducing the all new self service check-out app that allows for a completely contact-free way to borrow library materials! The self service option allows patrons to use the CLEVNET app to check-out their own materials using their built-in smartphone camera. The app uses GPS coordinates to display the self-service option. When a patron is in a participating location, such as Kinsman Free Public Library, the option for self service will appear in the app. Click here to learn more!
Appointment Services on Fridays
The Library is offering guests the opportunity to make work station appointments on Fridays from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. when the building is closed. This is beneficial to
- Those who prefer to use the library's public computers or public wi-fi at a time when the building is less populated with people.
- Those who need to use the library's public computers or public wi-fi on a Friday when the building is closed to the general public.
Available Services include:
- Public computer reservations
- Wi-Fi-work stations where you can bring your own device in to work
To make a reservation, please call the library at least one hour in advance at (330) 876-2461 x 2751 or option 2.
All appointments must be made at least one hour in advance. The last appointment will be taken at 3:00 p.m., and all sessions must end by 4:30 p.m.
Circulation services and browsing will be unavailable.