Kinsman Free Public Library
6420 Church Street
Kinsman, OH 44428
(330)876-2461 or Fax # (330)876-3335
Building Hours & Services for the General Public:
Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Sunday: BUILDING CLOSED
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Available Services Include:
- Materials & virtual programming kit pick-up
- Faxing, copying & printing services (please call ahead for details)
- Contact # (330)876-2461
- Fax # (330)876-3335
KFPL'S WINTER WEATHER POLICY
CLOSINGS, DELAYS & CANCELLATIONS
- The Library will operate on a two-hour opening delay Monday, Wednesday & Friday,(opening at 11:00am) when the Joseph Badger School System is closed. On a Tuesday or Thursday School closing we will operate on a one-hour delay and open at 11:00am.
- Should weather and road conditions remain inclement and dangerous, the Library may remain closed all day. All-day closings are at the discretion of the Library Board of Trustees.
- The Library will post all-day closings online on our Facebook and other social media pages. When in doubt please call the Library before venturing out.
- Should the Library be closed all day due to weather, all programs, events, and activities that were scheduled for that day will be cancelled.
RETURNING LIBRARY MATERIALS
- Should the Library close for a full day due to weather, please feel free to keep your library materials that are due that day until the Library re-opens. All due dates will be extended and no fines will accumulate on the day that we are closed.
- Please DO NOT over-fill the curbside return boxes as this may cause damage to the items inside of the boxes. Please remember that you are responsible for all materials until they are brought into the Library building and discharged by Library staff. We appreciate your cooperation.
The library may be closed unexpectedly for a number of reasons due to safety, mechanical, or other reasons.
These closings will be posted on our website and social media sites when possible.
2023 HOLIDAY & SCHEDULED CLOSINGS
The library will be closed on the following days:
- Monday, January 2
- Monday, January 16
- Monday, February 20 (Staff Training)
- Monday, May 29
- Monday, June 19
- Tuesday, July 4
- Monday, September 4
- Monday, October 9 (Staff Training)
- Thursday, November 23
- Friday, November 24
- Saturday, November 25
- Saturday, December 23
- Monday, December 25
- Tuesday, December 26
- Saturday, December 30
We appreciate when you are careful not to over stuff the curbside returns when the Library is closed. Please remember that you are responsible for the items until they are discharged inside the library.