CLOSINGS, DELAYS & CANCELLATIONS
- The Library will operate on a two-hour opening delay when the Joseph Badger School System is closed.
- Should weather and road conditions remain inclement and dangerous, the Library may remain closed all day. All-day closings are at the discretion of the Library Board of Trustees.
- The Library will post all-day closings online on our Facebook and other social media pages. When in doubt please call the Library before venturing out.
- Should the Library be closed all day due to weather, all programs, events, and activities that were scheduled for that day will be cancelled.
RETURNING LIBRARY MATERIALS
- Should the Library close for a full day due to weather, please feel free to keep your library materials that are due that day until the Library re-opens. All due dates will be extended and no fines will accumulate on the day that we are closed.
- Please DO NOT over-fill the curbside return boxes as this may cause damage to the items inside of the boxes. Please remember that you are responsible for all materials until they are brought into the Library building and discharged by Library staff. We appreciate your cooperation.