Ask our Reference Librarian to show you where to find books, pamphlets, informational materials and resources that will help you find everything you need from help writing resumes, to interview tips, to local job postings and more. Need help? Ask our Reference Librarian for assistance in navigating the materials or in providing additional resources. Also, our Technology Trainer is available to help with online job searching and with completing online job applications, resumes and cover letters.
Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services
Ohio Here to Help
Ohio Means Jobs
Occupational Outlook Handbook
Cypress Resume Builder
Got Resume Builder.com
Interviewing Quick Guide
Reusme Writing Quick Guide
Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success
Formerly Lynda.com, LinkedIn Learning is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. LinkedIn Learning empowers learners to discover the content they need to build the right skills.
- Discover the right content from over 16,400 LinkedIn Learning courses in 7 languages taught by credible industry experts and 60+ new courses added every week. Or upload your organization’s own custom videos, documents, and links.
- Customize the learner experience through curated Learning Paths. Create unique paths for specific groups of learners.
- Leverage AI-driven recommendations to find the right content for your learners, surfacing content based on learning activity, LinkedIn skills taxonomy, and broader insights from over 700 million members and billions of interactions.
With LinkedIn Learning, you can:
- Access 16,000+ expert-led courses
- Cancel anytime, and the first month is free
- Earn a certificate when you complete a course
- Receive course recommendations tailored to you
- Use project files and quizzes to practice while you learn
- View courses anytime on your computer or phone