During the Library closure from March 16 through April 5, 2020, the library will offer curbside delivery services. These services will be offered Monday through Friday between the hours of 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- Curbside pick-up services will operate Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. from March 16 - April 4.
- The curbside delivery phone line is (330) 876-2461, press option 2 or extension 2751.
- Please have your library card ready if you call in to make borrowing requests AND at the time of pick-up.
- To utilize curbside delivery, you will need a mobile phone at the time of pick-up.
- All library borrowing policies and guidelines will apply.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS!
1st: YOU CALL US!
The first step is to select your library materials that you want to borrow. You can do this several ways:
- We Select:
- You can call and ask one of our friendly librarians to select and pull books, movies, cd's or other library materials for you---you tell us your interests and we'll surprise you!
- You Select:
- You can use our online catalog before you call us and place holds on KFPL materials that we can then pull off the shelf for you. You will be notified when they are ready for pick-up.
- Don't have access to the online catalog? That's okay! Simply make a list of specific items you'd like to borrow, then call us and ask us to pull the items on your list.
- CLEVNET Holds:
- You can still pick-up your CLEVNET holds once you receive notification that they are in. (Please note that there may be delays in receiving holds as different CLEVNET libraries may also be closing and operating at a limited capacity)
2nd: WE'LL CALL YOU!
The next step is to let you know that your items are ready for pick-up!
- If you requested your materials over the phone, we will call you to let you know when your materials are ready for pick-up.
- If you requested your materials using the online catalog or through another CLEVNET library, you will be notified by the automated system when your materials are ready to pick-up.
3rd: YOU DRIVE UP AND WE COME OUT!
Please have your library card and mobile phone ready, then head to the library!
- Park directly in front of the building in the spot in front of the book return boxes.
- Have your library card handy and use your mobile phone to call (330) 876-2461, press option 2 or extension 2751 to tell us you're here.
- We will come out to your car to deliver your materials with a smile!
- We will not provide ANY other services via curbside delivery, such as faxing, copying or reference services.
- Absolutely NO money will be transacted through the curbside delivery service. You may NOT pay fees or fines using this service. As a courtesy, all due dates on KFPL materials have been extended to April 6th and no late fines will be charged to your account during the closure (please note that fines may still be charged on materials borrowed from other CLEVNET libraries)