The Library offers you many ways to get CREATIVE this winter!
- Attend a Program! (See library calendar for specific dates & times)
- Creative Kids: Held on the third Tuesday of each month from 4:30-5:30 p.m. Kids ages 3-12 years can join Miss Dianne to make a different craft project. Registration is required and limited to 18 participants.
- Teen Art Club: Teens ages 11-18 years of age and of all artistic skill levels can meet on the third Wednesday of each month from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. to create fun and unique art with Miss Cheryl.
- Create & Take at the Library: Adults can join Nicole at 4:30 p.m. on the last Wednesday of each month to make a craft project here to take home. Registration is required and limited, so please stop in or call.
- Craftnology: Patrons of all ages can drop-in between 10 a.m. to noon and join the Library's Technology Educator on the third Saturday morning of each month for this program that combines techy with crafty! (This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and the State Library of Ohio.)
- Get creative using CREATIVEBUG, free with your Kinsman Free Public Library card! Browse and select from thousands of award-winning art & craft video classes taught by recognized design experts and artists. All FREE!
- Borrow a cake decorating kit from KFPL's Library of Things and get baking! Or, borrow some "thing" else to take up a new hobby!