The Library offers you many ways to get CREATIVE this winter!
- Attend a Program! (See library calendar for specific dates & times)
- Creative Kids: Held on the third Tuesday of each month from 4:30-5:30 p.m. Kids ages 3-12 years can join Miss Dianne to make feather-stamped owls in November, a gingerbread house ornament in December, create snowflake art in January and decorate your own hot cocoa mug in February. Registration is required and limited to 18 participants.
- Teen Art Club: Teens ages 11-18 years of age and of all artistic skill levels can meet on the third Wednesday of each month from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. to create fun and unique art with Miss Cheryl.
- Create & Take at the Library: Adults can join Nicole at 4:30 p.m. on the first Wednesday of December and the last Wednesday of January and February to make a craft project here to take home. Paint a winter sign in December, design a metal stamp key chain in January, and make coffee filter flowers in February. Registration is required and limited,
so please stop in or call.
- Craftnology: Patrons of all ages can drop-in between 10 a.m. to noon and join the Library's Technology Educator on the third Saturday morning of each month for this program that combines techy with crafty! Make a tree ornament for your Christmas tree using our 3D pen in December. (We will offer additional special sessions of this craft on December 19 from 3 - 6 pm & December 20 from 1 to 3 p.m.). In January, Make your own buttons. In February, come make a bot toothbrush.(This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and the State Library of Ohio.)
- Get creative using CREATIVEBUG, free with your Kinsman Free Public Library card! Browse and select from thousands of award-winning art & craft video classes taught by recognized design experts and artists. All FREE!
- Borrow a cake decorating kit from KFPL's Library of Things and get baking! Or, borrow some "thing" else to take up a new hobby!